Picasso app is not officially available for Smart TV platforms such as Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Android TV, etc. However, you may be able to download and install the Picasso APK on your Smart TV by using a third-party app store or a USB drive. It’s important to note that this may not be a safe or legal method, and could potentially harm your device or compromise your privacy. It’s always recommended to use caution when downloading and installing apps from unofficial sources.
How to Download and Install Picasso on Smart tv
Here are the steps to download and install Picasso on your TV or Fire Stick:
- Open the Chrome Browser on your Android TV. If Chrome is not installed, go to the Google Play Store on your smart TV and install it.
- Search for “Picasso APK download” in the Chrome browser.
- Click on any website from the search results and go to the website.
- Click on the button to download Picasso.
- After downloading, install the app on your Smart TV or Fire Stick.
- Now you can use Picasso on your Smart TV or Fire Stick to watch premium content for free.